Our time is becoming more and more precious and Isaac is becoming more of a big boy each day. I'll keep trying to post pictures so you can watch our little guy grow.
9.07.2008
quick weekend update
Isaac is a sweet and amazing little boy. He's doing some new things.
Here he is sitting. He doesn't stay up for long ...but he's getting better everyday.
Here he is sucking his thumb and being cute.
Bath time in the sink.
Reading before bed.
Our time is becoming more and more precious and Isaac is becoming more of a big boy each day. I'll keep trying to post pictures so you can watch our little guy grow.
Our time is becoming more and more precious and Isaac is becoming more of a big boy each day. I'll keep trying to post pictures so you can watch our little guy grow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Big boy is right! :) He is getting bigger and cuter every day! Looking forward to seeing you this weekend. Love, Carolyn
Okay, i must confess... I have been back to look at your blog AT LEAST 3 times today because i simply can't get over how cute Isaac is! His expression in that first picture is just too much. Such a cute, funny kiddo. C & T, I think we might need to talk about a weight loss program for Isaac. JK. :) Love, CSB
He is so cute! The first picture has become my desktop image on my computer at work. Faye also has the same picture as her desktop image on her computer at work.
Faye and Mo agree with you. (They think he looks like me when I was a baby.) Faye held up my baby picture to I's picture and it was surprising. I guess you all are right.
I miss my little man and his parents.
Post a Comment