Isaac has busy days with his new friends and still manages to come home bursting with energy. After supper we've taken to having a roll on the rug with Isaac. He's just too funny!
I have a feeling he and his cousin Peter will enjoy wrestling together as they get older. We (well, at least Peter and his daddy...I like to lie on the couch curled up with a blanket) play on the carpet after supper as well. =) Fun times!
It will be so fun to see you guys, and esp Isaac! He's getting so big! The only problem is that there will be so many relatives to share him with!!
3 comments:
I have a feeling he and his cousin Peter will enjoy wrestling together as they get older. We (well, at least Peter and his daddy...I like to lie on the couch curled up with a blanket) play on the carpet after supper as well. =) Fun times!
It will be so fun to see you guys, and esp Isaac! He's getting so big! The only problem is that there will be so many relatives to share him with!!
Awwwww... such a sweet, happy boy! Can't wait to see him next week! I better get some towels ready for his drool :) he must be cutting some chompers!
dad says, thank you for posting the pictures, looking forward to seeing you three, any word on the house?
Post a Comment