1.05.2009
Loving the New Neighborhood
Over break we moved back to the city. It has meant being able to see people we really like and missed while living out in the sticks.

We also spent a lot of time with one of my dearest friends who lives in Africa. We went to high school together and through so many things... this was her first time meeting Baby I and it was precious.

We walked to a cafe near our new home on her last day in The States. Baby I played his favorite game of swooping in and grabbing plate scraps.
These silly guys were there too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for posting all the pics! Isaac looks like he is a little charmer. I love the top pic where he is sitting at the head of the table and definitely looks like he has the whole situation well under control :)
have fun with mom and dad this week! love, aunt Carolyn
Post a Comment