4.14.2009

don't be alarmed...

If your phone rings and all you hear is giggling and heavy breathing on the other end of the line, it's probably just Isaac. He's been a fan of cell phones for awhile, but now he's figured out how to open them, press buttons, and hold the phone like he's ready to make and take calls. He tried to call his Indiana grandma tonight but lost reception. Just so you know, you could be next.

2 comments:

The Boojes said...

Yes, that is a funny stage! Boojie is still in it, in fact. I put his CA grandma (who rarely answers her phone, and who would LOVE a call from him anyway) #1 in my phonebook "just in case". He's called her, my friend Abby, the Accountant (see, it's the "A's"), my mom (she's on speed dial), the last person I talked to...he's definitely made the rounds. And I bet Isaac will too! =) So cute. And before you know it, he'll be having little conversations with you guys over the phone...amazing!

Carolyn said...

Yeah! Put me at the top of the phone list- I would LOVE a call from little I! :)