6.04.2009

words, no pics

Isaac has been pretty cute lately, and I haven't had the camera handy.
But I wanted to write about a few things he's doing before I forget. Whenever he does anything new I get excited. It seems like the first time he does something is my first time too.

Yesterday at super I was sharing food with him and cooled down his bite by blowing on it. When I put the spoon to his lips he gave a couple extra blows to make sure it was cool enough. Cute!!

Today we were playing in the backyard. One of his balls has been sitting against the fence for a couple weeks. Today I pointed at it and asked Isaac to get the ball and he did. How cool is it when your child starts understanding language in a way that doesn't seem like a random accident?!?!?

He regularly likes to taunt the dog by standing outside at the screen door when she's trapped inside. They stand nose to nose and he laughs and laughs as she squirms to be let out.

He's into accessories - loves putting on sunglasses, 'using' the phone, eating with a spoon.

I love watching him learn and explore his world. This blog has kind of become his baby book. So, this is where I'm putting all the glorious details.

I'll try to get some pictures this weekend, but I'll definitely be taking pictures after next week when school lets out and we're all home together for the summer. Yee-haw!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I am SO excited to see all of you soon! The one you mentioned about Isaac taunting Sadie is totally a Carlism :)
Thanks for sharing!

The Boojes said...

Thanks for letting us in on Isaac's "baby book"! =) I agree, it is AMAZING when your child begins making it clear that he understands language. Wow!