8.20.2009
Summer of Love
We headed to DC on the train and this is where a lot of the summer lovin' began. People like us wherever we go, but family really show us the love. While in DC we were able to meet up with some old friends.

Isaac enjoyed putting on a show more than he enjoyed the Indian food.
He insisted on touring around the restaurant in Dad's hat.
The fam. The next day Carl headed to NC to visit some buddies. Isaac and I stayed in DC.
We visited Aunt Randi at her office.
Isaac got to do what he loves best, type and make friends.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mo, Faye and I love this baby so much! Thank you Carl and Terri for bringing such a blessing as Isaac into our lives.
Now, more pictures please! I need a new screen saver for my computer at work. Maybe one with him blowing kisses?
Post a Comment