3.22.2011

Big Boy Stuff

Isaac's turning another year older tomorrow. Somehow he thinks this means he'll be five. Oh well. It's meant a lot of big boy talk around our house. "I'm a big boy! I can do it myself!" He also likes to say things like, "You're a big mama!" I try not to let it bother me, being almost seven months pregnant and all. I think he's really speaking to how very mature and capable I am for my age ;)

Big boys go to the dentist. This seemed like a way better idea when we talked about it than when we actually did it. The face masks were too much for him.

But after some persuasion, he gave it a try. He seems to be hoping he'll never have to go back.

Big boys ride their trikes at the biggest setting.

Big boys make up plays about missing daddy when their daddy is out of town.

Big boys move into their big boy rooms.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Happy birthday to Isaac! Love how the bedroom turned out :-)

The Boojes said...

I love the colors in Isaac's new room!

Happy birthday, big boy! We love you!!