6.04.2012

Rainy Day

 Emily came to visit us over my birthday weekend.

 We went for a walk to the park and got caught in the rain. Isaac was riding his bike and laughing the whole way home. Carl and Emily ran ahead with the baby and I walked with Isaac. By the time we got back Isaac was soaked. He stripped down to his underwear to change clothes.

 But before that could happen, he escaped out the front door and back into the rain.

 He was a little hesitant at first.

 But it only took a few minutes for him to decide it was awesome to be out in the rain.

 Look at that smile! I think I can see every tooth in his mouth.

This guy was very curious about his brother's antics. Maybe next year, Theo.


1 comment:

The Boojes said...

So fun! Thanks for posting...and a belated happy birthday! =)