3.08.2009

almost a year


Isaac will be one in a few weeks. And though I've loved and adored him since the day he was born, I've also worried... a lot. In the last weeks I've begun to really see and know Isaac without a cloud of worry hanging over me. And what I see is truly amazing. I keep saying over and over, "He's such a nice boy." Because he is... such a nice boy. He's very even tempered and silly, he loves being in new places and enjoys being with people. He's smiley and chatty and he's really figuring out how his body works. At 11 months, Isaac is just beginning to pull himself up on furniture. Once he gets there, he cruises around and loves being on his feet. While I've worried away the days, Carl has patiently been present with Isaac, always knowing Isaac would find his way. And so, almost a year later I am feeling incredibly grateful for these two guys who seem to be meant for each other. I'm glad I get to be a part of it too.

Like his dad, the boy is motivated by music.

2 comments:

The Boojes said...

Such a sweet post. Thanks for sharing, Terri. =)

Anonymous said...

and we are glad you help us be a watching part of Isaac's life thru the photos you post