6.17.2008

first Father's Day

Father's Day was extra special this year for a couple of reasons. It was our first with Isaac and Carl's mom and dad joined us for a long weekend. They were with us for three days and four nights. Mysteriously, there are no pictures of Grandma Banner from the weekend, but I assure you she was here and I quite enjoyed her company.

Here is a very sweet picture of Grandpa Banner and Isaac. I am struck by how handsome the Banner guys are.

Here Carl waves around the wooden spatulas he received for Father's Day. Carl is really quite a good cook. I try to encourage him in his quest to make yummy meals by giving him tools of the trade.

Carl and Isaac reading his card.


The next two pictures have little to do with Father's Day, but they're kind of cute.
Carl felt Isaac looked like a little Jedi Knight with the blanket like this, kind of like Yoda.


Here's the big guy in his car seat. We like to call it his roller coaster seat due to the fancy harness.

That's it for now. Hope all the dads we know had happy Father's Days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww... so cute
Isaac is getting so big and cute! i love the chunker cheeks- just like his dad ;) (and the rest of the banners...)
Love, Aunt Carolyn

The Boojes said...

Thanks for the new pics! I can't wait to cuddle Isaac at the lake! (and see you guys too, of course!)

Happy Father's Day, Carl! Isaac is sure blessed to have you as a dad!