6.30.2008

the price of gas

Isaac had a rough weekend. I think it all started with the slightly spicy gourmet pizza we ate on Friday night. As I was eating it, I wondered if it might upset the little guy's belly.
He had quite the rumbly tummy for a couple of days but seems to be in better spirits this morning. I'm crossing my fingers that the storm has passed.

Here are some photos taken on Sunday evening. Carl stuffed a very grumpy, strung-out Isaac into the sling and took him outside for some fresh air. Fresh air does wonders for this guy.

Isaac looks much more alert and cheerful today, hooray.
I love the hat. He very much resembles Russell from the Cosby Kids cartoon, don't ya think?

1 comment:

The Boojes said...

The title of that post is great! =P

I'm so glad you are getting lots of use out of the sling! Hurrah! And Isaac looks so cute facing out like that. I can't wait to snuggle (and sling) that little guy at the lake!