6.08.2008

two camps

Carl spent last week at camp, five days and four nights.
Isaac and I spent the week at home. My dad and sister joined us and together we had our own version of camp. The thing I loved most about the week was watching my sister fall in love with my son and watching my son fall in love with my sister. They couldn't get enough of each other. Here's a glimpse of our time together.


Isaac and Grandpa Bob


This may be when Isaac began falling in love with my sister, food will do that to him.


She also read to him (this is a great book by the way).

They spent hours on the floor, talking and looking at the ceiling fan.

The day before she left they were both feeling a little bit sad.

But I'm hopeful we'll all be together again soon.

1 comment:

The Boojes said...

I'm glad you had a good week, even with Carl gone! =)