8.26.2008

crazy days

These are my guys and that's the house we live in. We used to leisurely stroll around the yard in the evening and play with the dog. Not so anymore. Yesterday was my first day back at work full time and it's hard in so many ways. We're suddenly scrambling in the evening to get supper made, the baby bathed, fed, put to bed (over and over again). And it's hard to be away from him during the day. I've cried in front of my colleagues on several occasions during the last two days. We're wondering if it's worth it. It's only day two... but golly!
We'll keep living towards a decision. It'll get easier or it won't. If not then I'll be a stay-at-home lady which doesn't sound too bad about now. Off to hold my baby.

2 comments:

The Boojes said...

I can imagine how hard it must be...yikes! I'll definitely keep praying for you guys - to be able to cope with all that's on your plates, and to know if something needs to be removed. Keep us posted. (And, when you get a chance, keep the pictures of the cutie coming!)

Did you get to do anything to celebrate your anniversary?

Carolyn said...

Hey guys! Happy belated Anniversary! Sorry to hear that it's been a rough few days during your transition back to school. You will certainly be in my thoughts. Miss you all! Love, Carolyn