8.24.2008

the hand off

Isaac has been in training for tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day he begins his full time stay with the sitter. The sitter, Therese, is a friend of ours who has her own little guy, 15 month Elzo. Isaac spent a bit of time over there last week and loves it. Each time I've gone to pick him up he's been sleeping or smiling. The first day he was there Therese managed to simultaneously nurse her son while giving Isaac a bottle. Amazing. We are grateful she gave in to our arm twisting and begging because it is turning out to be a great fit.

2 comments:

The Boojes said...

Hurrah! Looks like Therese will have her hands full! (I know I would, with my little guy being the same age.) And speaking of that...Elzo reminds me of our little one. =}

The Boojes said...

Hey, wanted to say

HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY!!! How exciting! Congratulations!! =)

Love,
Susan